2013 Christmas Stroll Application
NOW ACCEPTING 2013 STROLL APPLICATIONS
Listed on this Page:
Vendor Information, Rules and Regulations
Your Christmas Stroll Coordinators:
Stephanie Hill & Laurie Wendel
Stephanie works off site and does not keep office hours at the DGA office. Best to contact via e-mail.
Laurie is in the DGA office on Wednesdays from 10:30-5:00 or contact via e-mail.
Stephanie can be reached at:
Laurie can be reached at:
Rules and Regulations
Booth Operator agrees to abide by the rules and regulations as set forth herein and such other rules as may be established or amended by the Downtown Georgetown Association. Booth Operator will sell only those items or conduct those activities that have been specifically approved in writing. Furthermore, Booth Operator hereby releases, forever discharges and holds harmless the Downtown Georgetown Association from any responsibility or liability for loss, claims, damages, theft, injury or accident from activities conducted in preparation for, during and immediately following Christmas Stroll or the use of City premises for those purposes. Booth Operator assumes full and complete responsibility and will hold harmless the Downtown Georgetown Association, Williamson County, City of Georgetown, its officers, council members, directors, servants, agents, employees or volunteers from any loss, lost profits, damage or injury to the person or property of the Booth Operator or Booth Operator’s agents, customers, or invitees. It is further agreed that Booth Operator shall maintain his/her space, merchandise, activities and business practices in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Booth Operator understands that violation of or non-compliance with this release or any rule, regulation, law, ordinance, or decree may result in immediate expulsion of Booth Operator and his/her exhibit from the event without a refund of any applicable fees paid. Booth Operator is responsible for all “booth” setup and take-down of merchandise, displays and tents or covers. It is further understood that each booth operator is responsible for assuring that all items in his/her own booth are well secured in the event of inclement weather, i.e. wind, rain, etc., and weights must be used to secure all corners and parts of booth (tables, shelves, hanging racks, etc.) so they cannot blow into or damage another booth operator’s booth/merchandise.
No stakes are allowed. In the event that Booth Operator’s tent or any part of the booth causes damage to another vendor’s booth due to negligence on his/her part, the Booth Operator will be responsible for those damages.
1. There are a very limited number of showcase booths available for re-sale items or advertising.
2. We limit the number of the same types of booths (i.e. jewelry, clothing, candles etc.) in order to give our visitors the best mix of merchandise from which to choose.
3. All vendors must be at least 18 years of age and be able to provide a Sales Tax Permit or Health Department Permit.
5. Completion of application does not guarantee selection. This is a juried show and all entries are reviewed for acceptability.
6. NO garage sale or flea market items are permitted.
7. Approved vendors may not subcontract their booth space.
8. A confirmed reservation from the DGA is a commitment to show. If you are unable to attend, a courtesy call is expected prior to the show.
9. All booth displays, tables, awnings and props are to be provided by the vendor and maintained within the 10’ x 10’ allotted space.
10. No tent stakes are allowed. 30lb weights per leg must be brought by vendor to secure your tent/awning.
11. In the event of inclement weather, DGA will make every effort to hold/continue the event. All vendors are expected to comply.
12. All vendors will show and sell on the actual Christmas Stroll event date(s).
13. TEARDOWN is on the posted closing hour. Any vendor failing to comply will be deemed ineligible to participate in future shows.
14. EARLY TEARDOWN is unacceptable and unfair to other vendors and will not be allowed.
15. Electricity is included in space rental. It is enough electricity for 1 string of Christmas Lights for night time lighting. If you need more electricity please notify event coordinators.
16. NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS WILL BE MADE DUE TO VENDOR CANCELLATION OR REMOVAL FOR CAUSE.
| and Photos by Hammondovi Photography